[mapserver-users] cgi-error: End of script output before headers mapserv

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Jan 22 06:18:16 PST 2020

Also, if the underlying data is PostGIS, you should check the exact
query being made against your PostGIS database (see the "CPL_DEBUG"
setting at https://mapserver.org/fr/optimization/debugging.html ).  Once
you get the exact query being sent to PostGIS, you can then connect to
your database with psql utility and execute the same query, to make sure
there is no problem.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna