[mapserver-users] ScribeUI

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Tue Jul 14 06:57:53 PDT 2020

We still use it internally at Mapgears for production mapfile work.  So
I guess the short answer to your question is that it works and does what
it needs to do if you can live with its limits and know how to work
around them, but you are right that it has not received much love
recently. Contributions are always welcome as usual.

BTW, I see a couple of commits in March of this year in
https://github.com/mapgears/scribeui .  Not a huge sign of life, but at
least more recent than 2015, which makes me wonder if you may have been
looking at a fork.

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette