[mapserver-users] Mapserver tile edge rendering behaviour

Johannes Paul johannespaul92 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 05:11:13 PDT 2020

Hi Steve,
thanks for your answer.
Basically, I have the planet emerged lands that are cut-off in square
polygons. These polygons are stored in postgis, and I use mapcache with a
mapserver WMS source to tile the layer.
When I have a polygon ending exactly on the tile edge and the polygon does
not have adjacent polygons on the top or on the left hand tile, I miss my
polygon border.
As explained I made a simple test with a mapserver WMS request where the
requested bbox would be exactly the bbox of a square polygon, and mapserver
doesn't render top and left borders of the polygon...
Could you please tell me more about the options that could be used within
mapcache or mapserver conf ?
Thanks,
Johannes