[mapserver-users] Mapfile WMS configuration fail

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Oct 2 10:05:52 PDT 2020

You can use the "QGIS Network logger" plugin to open the GetMap request
url, and examine its response in your browser:
https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/wiki/Get-the-Raw-WMS-Request-Generated-by-QGIS

If the WMS server is configured by you, then I would also definitely
execute a GetCapabilities request on it, and remove all warning/error
messages from the GetCapabilities response.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
co-founder of FOSS4G