[mapserver-users] Mapserver 7.6.1 - PHP 7 Swig - Kml output issue

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Oct 15 05:41:14 PDT 2020

Hi Bruno,

What happens if you call that mapfile at the commandline with shp2img
(and pass the "i" switch with your format name)?  such as:

   shp2img -m mymap.map -o ttt.png -i kml -all_debug 5

You can also then try png output:

   shp2img -m mymap.map -o ttt.png -i png -all_debug 5

Does it generate a valid map image?

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna