[mapserver-users] Use Ground Control Points from GeoTIFF

Rahkonen Jukka (MML) jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Thu Sep 3 05:42:38 PDT 2020

Hi Jesper,

Poor performance may mean that your original tiff is not optimized for server usage and you should rewrite it in any case or at least add some overviews. Gdalinfo report about the original tiff and .vrt would probably give some useful information. If you select to warp images physically (would be my choise BTW) please try to do it right. You should find good GDAL commands from these slides https://www.slideshare.net/geosolutions/geoserver-on-steroids-foss4g-2015.

-Jukka Rahkonen-