[mapserver-users] tile y=370 not in [658,673[

jbo-ads jbo-ads at mailo.com
Mon Sep 7 00:00:34 PDT 2020

Hi Barnabás,

Without more information on your specific case, I am giving some hints:

- In GoogleMapsCompatible grid, origin is at bottom-left corner. This is
different from Google Maps (not preconfigured in MapCache) where origin
is at top-left corner.

- I notice that 370 = 1023 - 653. 1023 is the highest index value for a
tile index at zoom level 10 in GoogleMapsCompatible and Google Maps grids.

Hoping this will help you to find out the issue.

Jérome.