[mapserver-users] Can't see any MVT label / point output with QGIS

GNEMMI Ludovic LGNEMMI at rgd.fr
Fri Aug 13 10:08:08 PDT 2021

Hi List,
I am trying  MVT output with Mapserver 7.6.
Everything works perfectly. But unfortunately I can't display any point/label in QGIS.
It's OK with OpenLayers or even with Maputnik but i don't see any point/label in QGIS regardless of input data (vector tile layer or pbf file).
I also encounter a problem when I convert these PBF output with ogr2ogr. The layer is present. Attributes too but there is no GEOM.
I wonder if I missed something or if it's a bug. Has anyone come across this problem ?
I started with the dataset provided with Steve Lime (https://github.com/sdlime/mvt-demo/<https://github.com/sdlime/mvt-demo/>)
Thanks for your help
Ludovic