[mapserver-users] asking help

Boubacar Bah bahbouba.909 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 13:27:58 PDT 2021

hi jeff mckenna; now the url is no longer a problem. but the result
displays a blank page I don't know why it displays this. I recall that I
made it to a table in the postgresql database. I am under windows.
above are the connection parameters to my database.

*CONNECTIONTYPE POSTGISCONNECTION "host= localhost port = 5432 dbname =
webmapping  user = postgres password = mypassword"    DATA "new_geom FROM
route_gers USING UNIQUE id"    PROJECTION      "init = epsg: 32631"    END*
*thanks for your anwered*