[mapserver-users] Selecting data from multiple OGR layers

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Feb 3 13:58:22 PST 2021

Thanks Iljya and Tamas, I have confirmed that the documentation was
outdated, and has now been fixed as recommended by Tamas.

Iljya: I tested successfully with:

    EXPRESSION ("[Union_SourceLayerName]" = "LAYER1")

and welcome to the MapServer community! :)

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: MapServer Consulting and Training Services