[mapserver-users] Please add your site/services to the MapServer gallery

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sat Feb 6 07:18:29 PST 2021

Reminder:

New and potential MapServer users really like to see working examples
of MapServer applications (and MapServer-driven WMS/WFS/OGC services)
listed on our map gallery.  Please take a minute to add your site and
specs (respecting the syntax and alphabetical order) at:
https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/wiki/MapServer-Site-Gallery

(this is also good timing as we work towards an 8.0 release)

Thank you everyone!

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: MapServer Consulting and Training Services