[mapserver-users] Please add your site/services to the MapServer gallery

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sat Feb 6 09:48:50 PST 2021

On the other hand, although non-working sites are 'not desired' on this
page, as it is a wiki there is nothing stopping you from adding you
site(s).

But I'd hope this page is used to list working / visible sites, so
new/potential users can see MapServer in action.

Again though, it is a wiki, on purpose ;)

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: MapServer Consulting and Training Services