[mapserver-users] Mapserver 7.6.2

Stephane Poissant spoissantca at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 05:41:29 PST 2021

I’ll give a try to 1.70 (compile)
The reason is that I cannot use 1.53 as it does not compile for the previously mentioned error with boost.
Even if I install (from repo) boost169) it installs almost everything but not de -devel has it breaks dependancies.
So using 1.75 was my first test. I am now trying 1.70. Fingers crossed it will work.

Would you have a specific version recommendation for the software stack?
(Without compilation)?

In any cases, I have to go with what I have in the repos available.
I’ve been trying for quite sometime to find the right combination without success. Your input would be
Helpful to me.

Regards,
SP

Stéphane Poissant