[mapserver-users] ask help

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sun Jul 4 05:40:49 PDT 2021

Hi Boubacar,

I'm not sure of books, but if you are on Windows you can install MS4W
(https://ms4w.com) that now contains >80 working mapfiles + data, and
then you can follow along the tutorial (which was recently updated) at :
https://mapserver.org/tutorial/  The data & all mapfiles for the
tutorial can be downloaded at
https://download.osgeo.org/mapserver/docs/mapserver-tutorial.zip (it
includes road highway shields, working WMS services, and lots of goodies
to see locally in action).

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training