[mapserver-users] [REMINDER] OSGeo Twin Cities (aka TCMUG) Local Chapter Meeting - Jun 9th

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Tue Jun 8 10:22:01 PDT 2021

All,

A good presentation by Howard B. last month on Headless OpenDroneMap in the cloud.  It lead to some interesting discussion.  We also saw some new faces at the meeting. Re-live the presentation from the recording that is posted at the link below.

Upcoming Meeting:

Title: Bob Basques – (The State of MN) Underground Utilities Mapping Project Team (UUMPT), The state of . . .

Description:  A presentation about the state of the art for underground utilities management and where those capabilities are at.  Using the City of Saint Paul as an example, we’ll look at where the City is currently at with implementing underground asset management, where they want to go, and what the future holds. For new capabilities.

Here is the connection info:

https://meet.jit.si/osgeo_tcmug

When: Jun. 9th, 4:30 PM CDT

Bobb