[mapserver-users] Fwd: MapServer PostGIS: WMS Layers Without Features

Steve Lime sdlime at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 07:06:11 PST 2021

What are you using to view the WMS service? What do you get if you take WMS
configuration out of the equation and just do a call like so:

  http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=[your
mapfile]&mode=map&layers=all

That should get you an image with all the features in all the layers for
your default extent.

--Steve