[mapserver-users] Hello from Finland

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Mar 15 05:35:34 PDT 2021

Thanks Stefan for this wonderful introduction, it's nice to hear of
positive experiences to give us all more motivation to continue to
helping to improve MapServer!  Welcome to both you and Iliya to the
community.  Keep us posted on your activities!

Oh, once your MapServer backend is plugged-in be sure to add your
weather site to the MapServer gallery, so we can help new users see what
can be done...
https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/wiki/MapServer-Site-Gallery

Hello to Finland from the east coast of Canada!

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training