[mapserver-users] data parameter in tileindex

Zmitser Kozhukh zmitserk at mail.ru
Tue Mar 23 00:54:33 PDT 2021

Dear mapserver users, I need to specify data parameter at the location item of tileindex.
So far, I have tried many possibilities but none works:
‘host=127.0.0.1 dbname=database user=admin password=admin DATA "geom from table using unique id using srid=4326"’
or
host=127.0.0.1 dbname=database user=admin password=admin data="geom from table using unique id using srid=4326"
etc.
Still I get an error :
msDrawMap(): Image handling error. Failed to draw layer named 'layer'. msPostGISLayerOpen(): Query error. Nothing specified in DATA statement.
Could someone please tell in which format data statement should be?
In documentation it is written vaguely:
Normally the location should contain the path to the tile file relative to the shapepath, not relative to the tileindex itself. If the DATA parameter contains a value then it is added to the end of the location.

--
Zmitser Kozhukh