[mapserver-users] anti-aliasing (was differing image size with different mapserver versions)

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at gmail.com
Tue May 18 12:47:25 PDT 2021

I do automatically switch to JPEG when there's imagery or similar content
and could use JPEG more except where I need transparency, like when
overlaying a tiled background layer in OpenLayers.
I messed with the Cairo driver a little but it seems less flexible than
AGG. I haven't been too happy with vector tiles. And yeah, I know GD isn't
an option. Thanks Steve.

Richard W. Greenwood, PLS
www.greenwoodmap.com