[mapserver-users] WFS Client returns data at random with very same call

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Fri May 28 04:43:53 PDT 2021

Please include your mapfile and the wfs-request-testlayer.xml file to
reproduce. I'm confused by the mapfile you posted yesterday that uses
epsg:25832 and the fact that GDAL through mapserver would issue a
GetFeature in EPSG:3857 as suggested below. I can't see how that could
happen (given the MapServer/GDAL integration, GDAL should always request
in the native SRS of the layer and MapServer will do the reprojection to
the SRSNAME of the WFS request)

But as Daniel suggested using the CONNECTION WFS is probably a better
way of doing what you want

http://www.spatialys.com