[mapserver-users] Styling a WFS ? or not ?

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon May 31 05:36:04 PDT 2021

Hi Mathias,

Styling of WFS services happens on the client-side.  For example, see
this WFS-client layer example, where you can set any color that you wish
for this 'continents' layer that is served through a remote WFS service
: https://www.mapserver.org/ogc/wfs_client.html#example-wfs-layer  You
can copy/paste that entire layer into your own mapfile (and change the
COLOR values) and then execute it with a shp2img command, to see what I
mean.

Hope that helps,

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training