[mapserver-users] [REMINDER] OSGeo Twin Cities (aka TCMUG) Local Chapter Meeting - Oct 13th

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Tue Oct 12 10:10:58 PDT 2021

UPDATE: Damon will be sharing the presentation duties.

All,

Last month’s meeting, while it technically happened, didn’t amount to too much cross pollination, since there were only two of us that showed up.  :c).  We did get rained out at the end with a short lived sun shower.

No matter.  This month I have a virtual Presentation for the group related to the EPC/ UUMPT<https://dp-pro.com/minnesota-underground-utilities-mapping-project-team/> group I’m a part of.  Some more info available here<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3hwp5_9t3BkiTt-hyALArg> in Video meeting recordings.  We’re just starting back up from the Summer  hiatus and the work going on in this group I think will be interesting to a number of, if not most of you.

I’m going to try and get Damon Nelton, another member of the EPC/UUMPT group, to tag team on this presentation with me as a rehearsal for the GIS/LIS meeting where we’ll be presenting something similar.   Not sure yet if he can be ready before next Wednesday though, in which case I’ll tackle it on my own.

Online Presentation:  https://meet.jit.si/osgeo_tcmug

When Oct, 13th, 4:30 PM

bobb

OSGeo, Twin Cities (aka TCMUG), MN, USA Local Chapter Page.<https://www.osgeo.org/local-chapters/twin-cities-mn-usa-chapter/>