[mapserver-users] Asking help

b.j.kobben at utwente.nl b.j.kobben at utwente.nl
Mon Sep 13 07:55:03 PDT 2021

This seems a general CGI scripting error, nothing to do with MapServer.

In general for CGI script to run make sure:
- a script handler for the script is installed I your server. eg for Python on Apache,:
Options +ExecCGI
AddHandler cgi-script .py
<FilesMatch "\.(py)$">
  Require all granted
</FilesMatch>

- the script has execute permission (eg in Linux do:  chmod 755 script.py)
- there are no script syntax errors (eg in Python run it locally first to test).

--
Barend Köbben