[mapserver-users] Fwd: Questions according to MapServer IDW implementation

Andreas Helms helms at ubilabs.com
Mon Sep 13 09:51:01 PDT 2021

Hi all,

I found this pull request created early this year:

https://github.com/MapServer/MapServer/pull/6227

The IDW implementation is really impressive and works very well, but I am
wondering if it would be possible to make the interpolated data available
as a vector layer, too.

In addition to the raster layer output we need some kind of WMS
getFeatureInfo-Request, to access interpolated data for given coordinates.

Do you have any suggestions, how this could work out?

Kind regards from Germany

--
Andreas Helms
Full Stack Developer
helms at ubilabs.com

[image: ubilabs]
Ubilabs GmbH
Heidi-Kabel-Platz 2, 20099 Hamburg

ubilabs.com

Ubilabs GmbH, Handelsregister Hamburg: HRB 110269
Geschäftsführer: Michael Pletziger, Jens Wille, Martin Kleppe