[mapserver-users] Recoloring a raster...

Steve Lime sdlime at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 12:16:58 PDT 2021

No, you didn't misunderstand, that's what I was looking for (duh)...
However, I get really inconsistent behavior using that method. Partially
because upon closer inspection my RGB has more than 6 colors
(anti-aliasing). Still large blocks of pixels don't match when using an
expression like ([red] = 255 AND [green] = 0 AND [blue] = 0) even though
they should, based on inspection with a tool like Photoshop. I figured out
a workaround.