[MapServer-users] fix tutorial? (Re: GetFeatureInfo html template)

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Dec 7 06:19:44 PST 2022

On 2022-12-07 8:26 a.m., Jörg Thomsen (WhereGroup) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am 07.12.22 um 11:44 schrieb Marcin Niemyjski via MapServer-users:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm looking for tutorial of enabling GetFeatureInfo requests of WMS. I
>> would be grateful for any example of code of .tmpl file. What I want
>> to do is simple table with name and value of attribute for selected
>> feature.
> there should be one in the tuitorial
> https://www.mapserver.org/tutorial/index.html
> https://demo.mapserver.org/tutorial/section3.html
>
> but ist seems to be broken, who could fix it?

I had started some fixes last week, will continue now (follow along at
https://github.com/MapServer/MapServer-documentation/issues/779 ).  If
you ever notice issues with the demo server or any of the many services
relying on it, either email me directly or report the issue in the
'MapServer-documentation' repository.  thanks,

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training