[MapServer-users] Tileindex in format different than SHP?

Marcin Niemyjski mniemyjski at cloudferro.com
Wed Dec 14 05:07:47 PST 2022

Jeff,
I checked TILEINDEX documentation before writing to you. I found no information's about other formats except that shapefile is usually used.

Jukka,
I created an extra layer as you suggested, thanks - it works, but I will stay with Shapefiles on this one. When working with tileindex as extra layer it takes 2x more time for mapserver to render the layer.

Thank you all,
Marcin