[mapserver-users] mapserv cli and run-time substitution

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Feb 7 11:21:58 PST 2022

Thanks Andrea, I have added your working example to the documentation,
and included the step of checking your data type through an ogrinfo
command.  Thanks again. https://mapserver.org/mapfile/validation.html

-jeff

On 2022-02-06 11:22 a.m., andy wrote:

> On Sun, 6 Feb 2022 at 15:21, Steve Lime <sdlime at gmail.com
> <mailto:sdlime at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     This should be the way to do it. No quotes around %year% in either
>     expression.
>

> Yes, it works thank you Seth and Steve!!
>
> --
> ___________________
>
> Andrea Borruso
> website: https://medium.com/tantotanto <https://medium.com/tantotanto>
> 38° 7' 48" N, 13° 21' 9" E, EPSG:4326
>
> "cercare e saper riconoscere chi e cosa,
>   in mezzo all’inferno, non è inferno,
> e farlo durare, e dargli spazio"
>
> Italo Calvino

Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training
co-founder of FOSS4G
http://gatewaygeo.com/