[mapserver-users] Reminder: Please add your site (or OGC services) to the MapServer Gallery

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Feb 22 08:37:35 PST 2022

Hi everyone!

Short story: please add your MapServer site or MapServer data services
to the wiki page at
https://github.com/MapServer/MapServer/wiki/MapServer-Site-Gallery

Background:

A few years ago a new MapServer user reminded us that we need working
examples of applications (and MapServer-driven OGC/WMS/WFS/OWS services)
listed on our map gallery. Please take a minute to add your site and
specs (respecting the syntax and alphabetical order) at:
https://github.com/MapServer/MapServer/wiki/MapServer-Site-Gallery

It has become a great resource! Please take a moment to make sure that
your MapServer-driven site or OGC services are listed there, especially
as we are getting closer to the big MapServer 8.0 release. So help show
the powers of MapServer!!

Thanks for making the MapServer community a vibrant place,

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training