[mapserver-users] Issue - Style constantly changes using Mapserver 7.6

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Feb 25 12:19:38 PST 2022

Hi Felix,

I have tested your case here locally on Windows with MS4W (this will be
MS4W 5.0-beta3, that contains GDAL 3.4.1, MapServer 8.0dev, PROJ 8.2.1 etc).

I have used one of those GRIB2 files (
https://dd.weather.gc.ca/model_hrdps/continental/grib2/00/001/CMC_hrdps_continental_PTYPE_SFC_0_ps2.5km_2022022500_P001-00.grib2
) and created a WMS service through MS4W, and then used QGIS 3.24 to add
the WMS service, and zoomed-in 3 times : see the animated gif at
https://pasteboard.co/N9LZcB9Nfgpc.gif

I don't see your issue.

Could you pick one GRIB2 file (the one that is shown in the extents of
your image) and change your mapfile to use that single data file (no
patterns) and reproduce your issue?

If yes, let us know here the exact filename that is shown in your image
(and the exact extents to use).

Have a nice weekend,

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training