[mapserver-users] WCS layer units question...

Rahkonen Jukka (MML) jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Wed Jan 12 09:47:21 PST 2022

Hi,

Sorry, I thought that our service is open. This should work https://demo.mapserver.org/cgi-bin/wcs?SERVICE=wcs&VERSION=2.0.0&REQUEST=DescribeCoverage&COVERAGEID=modis

The default value of uom is documented in https://www.mapserver.org/ogc/wcs_server.html
“If no specific or default value is given, the output is dependent on the metadata key. The UOM, for example will be set to ‘W.m-2.Sr-1’”

WCS metadata keywords, including “{band_name}_band_uom” work for us. I am sure that you will make it to work as well but if you won’t, show us your mapfile.

-Jukka Rahkonen-