[mapserver-users] wms_timeextent from time elements in postgres in mapserver map file

Trygve Aspenes trygve at aspenes.priv.no
Wed Jan 19 01:47:23 PST 2022

Hi all

My problem is I have new data every 5 minutes updateing a postgres db
with, among others columns, one timestamp column. Thats easy. But its
not easy to automatically update my mapserver map file for the
wms_timeextent element with the same information.

Is it possible to use this time information from my db in the
wms_timeextent definition in my map file? Filling the actual available
time extent dynamically?

Thanks

Trygve