[mapserver-users] [REMINDER] OSGeo Twin Cities Local Chapter (aka TCMUG) Meeting. - May 11th

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Tue May 3 16:51:51 PDT 2022

All,

For the next virtual meeting this month.   Reg Nelson  will be presenting a talk entitled: Visualization of GLSEA Lake Superior surface water temperature data

Presentation description:

Employing PyQGIS, Inkscape, GIMP, ImageMagick, and Blender.

Bio:

Reg is a technician in the Department of Geography and the Environment at Lakehead University, Thunder Bay campus, who loves stereoscopy, sailing, cycling, and messing around with stuff.

When: May 11th,  4:30 – 6:00 pm CDT
Location (Virtual):  https://meet.jit.si/osgeo_tcmug

Anyone interested in presenting on the topic of geospatial, just drop me a line and we’ll get you set up to present.

As always the presentations will be posted to the local OSGeo chapter page:

https://www.osgeo.org/local-chapters/twin-cities-mn-usa-chapter/

Get me in Teams<https://teams.microsoft.com/l/chat/0/0?users=bob.basques@ci.stpaul.mn.us>
PW19-S295-C024