[MapServer-users] asking help

Boubacar Bah bahbouba.909 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 06:59:43 PST 2022

hi everyone i hope you are doing well.
I'm writing this email to ask for your help with a problem I'm having with
tinyows.
au mas4w contains a demo of use of tinyows with the files of all the source
codes necessary for its proper functioning. and I followed all the
instructions detailed in the mapserver documentation found in this link:
https://ms4w.com/README_INSTALL.html#tinyows.
but once I try to execute a transition I am shown an error: *An error
occurred while executing the transaction.*
when I checked the access log of Appache I noticed a 304 error. here is the
link to the image of the error that my access log file sends me:
https://imgur.com/a/EmHoJOb
I really need your help.
thank you in advance