[MapServer-users] Mapserver and WMS time - could somebody have a look at my test server, please?

Stefan Gofferje lists at home.gofferje.net
Thu Nov 17 00:11:42 PST 2022

Hi all,

as part of my learning mapserver, I set up  a testserver to serve images
with a time dimension.  I was trying to verify the output with QGIS but
the temporal panel does not show me the times the server offers. That's
now too many moving parts for my poor newbie brain to troubleshoot: Is
my mapserver config wrong, does QGIS simply not ask the server for
available times or am I using QGIS wrong...?

Could somebody have a quick look at the output of my testserver if the
GetCapapilities output looks right and if the WMS-time works correctly?
That would be awesome!

I made my testserver public at
https://mapserver.gofferje.net/?map=sat&service=WMS&version=1.3.0&request=GetCapabilities

Thank you!!!
Stefan

--
  (o_   Stefan Gofferje            | SCLT, MCP, CCSA
  //\   Reg'd Linux User #247167   | VCP #2263