[MapServer-users] asking

Boubacar Bah bahbouba.909 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 18:58:11 PST 2022

hello i need your help regarding tinyows, postgresql and openlayer
configuration.
Since I am new to using tinyows, I tried to run the tinyow demo which is
automatically loaded when installing ms4w, located in the
../ms4w/apps/tinyows/demo folder.
by following the instructions given by the mapserver page whose link is:
https://ms4w.com/README_INSTALL.html#tinyows.
but during the transaction of the data to postgresql database the page
returns the following error: *An error occurred while executing the
transaction.*
here is the source code of the tinyows.js files:
https://pastebin.com/6kTDCFjG
and tinyows.html: https://pastebin.com/zL9pHqF0.
I need your help to all of you precisely that of *Jeff Mckenna* because I
doubt that the server of tinyows is functional with the ms4w.
*NB: I am using postgresql 13.9.1 and ms4w version 4.0.5*
thank you in advance