[MapServer-users] "Emergency" map server on Raspberry Pi - raster/PNG source in folder structure

Sven Schroeter schroeter at netgis.de
Wed Oct 12 06:37:44 PDT 2022

Hi Stefan,

I don't know if I understood you correctly, but I think the solution for
you would be an image catalog, right?
Then you would have only one layer for the UTM maps.
In the mapfile it would look like this, in the .dbf in the column
"location" would be the paths to the png data.

LAYER
     NAME "utm_data"
     STATUS ON
     MAXSCALE 8000