[MapServer-users] msLoadMap(): Unable to access file. (full file path)

Steve Lime sdlime at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 08:01:01 PDT 2022

Hi Michal: AFAIK it's always been that way as an aid to debugging. I can
certainly appreciate the argument that error messages shouldn't contain any
references to file locations and could write that information to debug logs
instead. I'm curious what others think.

I always resort to using mapfile aliases to obfuscate locations but I
believe even that approach could cough up a path (albeit an incorrect one)
if the alias is set incorrectly.

--Steve