[MapServer-users] ASKING HELP

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Mon Sep 26 08:08:11 PDT 2022

Finding problems when implementing an editing application can be difficult.  Try:
1.  Read the documentation for TinyOWS (https://mapserver.org/tinyows/) and OpenLayers' writeTransaction
2.  Find other related documentation and example (MS4W, GeoMoose (https://docs.geomoose.org/3.x/howto/add-vector-editing.html)
3.  Enable logging in TinyOWS.  Use your browser's Developer Tools to step through your JavaScript and confirm the value of variables and the return values from OpenLayers' writeTransaction.

Best Regards,
Brent Fraser