[MapServer-users] entity insertion in postgis database with tinyows, openlayer, mapserver

Boubacar Bah bahbouba.909 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 04:17:43 PDT 2023

I hope all are well. I come in the hope that you can help me solve my
problem of adding wfs entity to my postgis database via my tinyows server.
I have a tinyows server well configured. whose xml file is the following:
https://pastebin.com/5NmkgqXD. after configuring the file everything seems
to be normal as you can see in the picture link below:
https://pasteboard.co/5V9zmZzjbqtU.png
and see the openlayer source code I use to add entities to my postgres
database: https://pastebin.com/HMAEYMC3.
but once I open a openlayer file in the browser to edit and add a new
entity in the postgis database. nothing is happening. when I consult the
access file of the apache log folder. Here is the error I see:
https://pastebin.com/twYH1Mw1.
Does anyone have an idea where the problem could be in my source code?.
thanks in advance for your help