[MapServer-users] Problems using mask and time dimension

Marcin Niemyjski mniemyjski at cloudferro.com
Mon Jul 3 06:04:02 PDT 2023

Hello,

I have a problem:

I have created the following mapfile:https://paste.ofcode.org/ianeSsdL45hJtDgh7SxMEm

it is based on the tileindex and time dimension.

Along with Sentinel-2, cloud mask is attached in the form of a raster. As you can see, one of the attributes of my tile index is the path to the mask raster, from which I extract clouds and their shadows to use the MASK and mark clouds in the images.

And it works.

The problem is that when using the time dimension, the cloud mask is also applied to images from other dates where there are no clouds (there are only clouds for one specific date) :(

The question is: How can I apply the mask only to the raster of each individual date for which it was created, so that I can effectively use masking and the time dimension?

Best,
Marcin

[cid:2b3cfdde-291a-4d0a-9225-7199f357600a]<https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/6347c7def05a478ba013ae948648789d@cloudferro.com?anonymous&ep=signature>           Book time to meet with me<https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/6347c7def05a478ba013ae948648789d@cloudferro.com?anonymous&ep=signature>