[MapServer-users] Speed of WMS vs Speed of WCS; How to speed up WCS service?

Marcin Niemyjski mniemyjski at cloudferro.com
Wed Jul 26 05:05:57 PDT 2023

Hi Seth,

as you suggested, I've added the Extent parameter to all of my layers, and it resulted in decreasing time to 5m33.534s. But still, it's quite a lot of time for generating 1.5 MiB file.

Any other suggestions?
Maybe there is something wrong with projection so beyond just serving data mapserver have to reproject it multiple times? (more than one time by using tilesrs option)?

Thanks,
Marcin