[MapServer-users] PHPNG Mapscript Support for PHP 8.1.x

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Jun 13 04:38:50 PDT 2023

Hi Nicol,

PHPNG MapScript fully supports both PHP 8.2.x and PHP 8.1.x, in fact,
for the big MapServer 8.0 release push, a big effort was spent on
enabling PHPUnit tests for these PHP versions - meaning that when a
commit or pull request is made to the MapServer repository, tests are
automatically run against both PHP 8.2 and PHP 8.1, to make sure that
MapScript is operating smoothly.

(for the next MapServer 8.2.0 release I am planning on creating a
document containing all of these supported versions)

For Windows users, the upcoming MS4W release will contain PHP 8.2.7
MapScript.

Hope that helps,

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training