[MapServer-users] FlatGeobuf as output format

Benedek Petrovicz benedek.petrovicz at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 06:20:57 PDT 2023

That " ows_geomtype" actually solved my problem.
Thank you!

The reason I wrote that the promote_to_multi option won't help me is
exactly because the layer was still telling GDAL that it was a polygon
layer.
It was what I thought, that GDAL is capable of doing the conversion, it
just didn't get the correct layer type info.

Thanks again!