[MapServer-users] Mapfile examples for Feature shadowing and drawing offsets.

Bob Basques bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Wed Mar 1 10:03:03 PST 2023

Thanks Lars.

I did a quick look through, those are the things I'm looking for.

Specifically I need to offset a Line/Shape feature a scaled distance with a Shadow as well as an offset line.   Both sides of a Line feature.

This is for a call before you dig app, and we need to be able to show scaled clearances to various features in the output.

Bobb