[MapServer-users] OSGeo Twin Cities Local Chapter Monthly Meeting (aka TCMUG)

Bob Basques bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Thu Nov 9 07:52:49 PST 2023

All,

Had a great meeting  last evening at the Lift Bridge Brewery in Stillwatewr.  Smaller group, but good discussion, and some new(er) faces as well.  Next month’s meeting will be at Urban Growler<https://www.urbangrowlerbrewing.com/> in St. Paul.  As always, if anyone wants to show off what they have been working on, just send me a note, and I’ll set up the virtual online presentation.   You are not required to attend in person if you want to do a virtual presentation.

Date:  Dec 13th, 4:30 – 6:00

Place: Urban Growler<https://www.urbangrowlerbrewing.com/> in St. Paul, Mn.

See you there.

Bobb