[MapServer-users] How to cascade data from OGC API Features service?

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 19:37:49 PST 2023

Are you sure that you don't just have a typo? Your file is named
"*ogcfeat*.vrt"
but your CONNECTION "c:/ms4w_data/*oapif*.vrt"

I set up a quick test and I haven't gotten a map (it timed out 504 error
after several minutes) but I didn't get an error. Maybe you could share a
smaller test data set and a reasonable bounding box. My test:
http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=MAP_TEST&REQUEST=GetMap&SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.3.0&LAYERS=building&WIDTH=696&HEIGHT=870&CRS=EPSG:3067&BBOX=-359700,6615190,-359500,6615199&FORMAT=png

Richard W. Greenwood
www.greenwoodmap.com