[MapServer-users] Cluster with Oracle Spatial data

Yankov, Ivan YankovI at eba.bund.de
Tue Oct 10 06:50:49 PDT 2023

Hi,

I have a problem with clustering a point layer (combine multiple features into a single feature based on their relative positions)
using a point datasource from an Oracle Spatial Database.

When I test the cluster feature using a point layer in Shape-Format, it works exactly as expected.
In this case I use "DATA " D:\geodata\point_layer.shp" " as my datasource and everything works just fine.

But when I change the datasource to " CONNECTIONTYPE oraclespatial " and then use the same point layer
from the Oracle Spatial Database, then nothing actually happens. I don't even get some kind of an error message.

Does anyone know the reason for this behaviour and how can I get the cluster feature to work with an Oracle Spatial datasource?

Thank you in advance!
Best Regards