[MapServer-users] Mapserver 8 , PHP map script cannot print image

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Oct 26 05:01:36 PDT 2023

Hi Vassilis,

You are missing after the draw() the following:

   //send image to stdout (browser), without saving file locally
   echo $oImage ->getBytes();

I also prefer to set the header right before that getBytes() call.

For a full working example, you can use the quickmap.php file that is
included in MS4W (see /ms4w/Apache/htdocs/quickmap.php) from
https://ms4w.com

Hope that helps,

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, & offering MapServer Consulting/Dev