[MapServer-users] [REMINDER] OSGeo Twin Cities Local Chapter Monthly Meeting (aka TCMUG)

Bob Basques bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Tue Mar 12 06:56:10 PDT 2024

All,

Good meeting last month.  Some old and new<https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/uzru6qpubepwukhrowk4v/2024-02-21-18.16.37.jpg?rlkey=u8qnizkkvwvuzvejown5cbxgm&dl=0> faces (Sorry Pete, I didn’t think about taking a picture until after you left . . .).  A good time was had by all.

This month’s meeting will be at https://www.insightbrewing.com/

Date:  Mar 13th 4:30 – 6:00

Place: Insight Brewing<https://www.insightbrewing.com/contact> at the eastern edge of Minneapolis, Mn. On E. Hennepin Ave.

See you there.

Bobb

Our meetings are intended as a monthly get together for all those interested in the field of GIS. We meet generally on the second Wednesday of each month.

Get me in Teams<https://teams.microsoft.com/l/chat/0/0?users=bob.basques@ci.stpaul.mn.us>
PW19-S295-C024